Neglecting your lawn at this time of year will result in damage that lasts through all four seasons. Therefore, it is important to know what you must do to...
Green Mountain Pellet Grills
Mater your backyard with a wood fired pellet grill! Green Mountain Pellet Grills now available at Aroostook Milling! Stop in to check out our available models.
How a Pellet Grill Works:
- The digital controller controls the internal temperature by managing pellet flow.
- A motor turns the auger which feeds pellets, into the Firebox.
- A hot rod in the firebox ignites the pellets and a combustion fan keeps them burning.
- A fan inside the pellet hopper maintains positive pressure, preventing burn-back in the hopper.
- When they meet, these two air flows create the ultimate wood-burning fire, circulating pure hardwood smoke throughout the grill.
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!
We currently do not have any events scheduled.